1.12.2008

we have really been wanting a puppy lately. we cannot have
one at our apartment and there would be nowhere to walk
the cute little thing, but it's been fun to look at them and think
about what we'd get if we had one. evan's allergic to cats, and
i was attacked by one as a kid so i'm not fond of them either. but. . .
we've narrowed it down. it'll be a girl, and it'll most likely
be a rottweiler or beagle. . . this probably won't be for some time
but it's fun to look at puppies. does anyone know of a good pet shop
that has puppies?






1 comment:

sarah said...

For what it's worth, I wouldn't recommend getting a dog for awhile. Dan and I got one a few months after being married, and although I love her to pieces, I do regret getting her so soon. Take advantage of this time when you and Evan dog free! -roundhill