I am: very silly.
I think: while on the 49 bus.
I know: i am loved.
I want: to take my time with my education.
I have: a desire to paint.
I wish: there were more hours in a day.
I hate: messy kitchens.
I miss: being carefree.
I fear: the same old thing, day in and day out.
I feel: excited for my future.
I hear: a windy city.
I smell: peonies.
I crave: a weekend away.
I search: for familiar faces wherever i go.
I wonder: where i'll be in 10 years.
I regret: not paying attention in high school.
I love: being a redhead.
I ache: for friendships lost.
I care: about myself.
I always: stay organized.
I am not: very spontaneous.
I believe: in the truth.
I sing: loud and off key.
I dance: like it's nobody's business.
I cry: for no reason when it's that time of the month.
I don't always: love like i should.
I fight: at the most inappropriate times.
I write: in capital letters.
I never: drink soy milk.
I listen: to my ipod on shuffle, always.
I need: to be nicer and sweeter.
I am happy: when i'm with people i love.
2 comments:
love you.
Hey if you're ever bored you should let me know. Finn and I would love some company!
Post a Comment